This vegan seven layer dip is easy to make for a crowd at your next party or for a fun meal option.
Course: Appetizer, Main Course, Snack
- 1-14.5 oz can fat free refried beans
- 1-2 cups red pepper or plain hummus
- 1-2 avocados diced
- 2-3 cups salsa
- 3-4 cups diced romaine lettuce
- ½ - 1 cup minced cilantro
- 1 cucumber diced
- optional: green onions diced jalapeños, olives
Spread refried beans evenly on bottom of baking dish.
Next spread the hummus evenly and evenly distributed the diced avocados over that.
Pour on the salsa.
If using jalapeños or olives add those next, then cover evenly with the lettuce.
Finish by evenly distributing the cilantro and the cucumber.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This dip will store well in the fridge for a couple of days. Make sure to cover!