When it comes to a sugar addiction, it’s as much a SPIRITUAL battle as a physical, mental and emotional one. 🥊
The enemy LOVES to use it to keep you from reaching your full potential because he knows you blame yourself for the battle.
It also can be a sign you are operating in unbelief over what is possible for you in your health. As a result, you give the enemy a right to continue taunting you in this area.
This is rarely talked about when it comes to our health, so it may sound a little odd. However, if you are a follower of Jesus Christ, then you know we have spiritual battles waging all around us. Sometimes, it just happens to take the form of a sugar addiction.
Here are a few ways to spot the enemy has you in spiritual battle of a sugar addiction:
- You tell yourself you could never give up sugar
- Whenever you feel distraught, you turn to something sugary first
- You feel shame or condemnation about what you are eating
- You keep telling yourself you need to quit your sugar habit, but every time you’ve tried, something happens to break that resolve
- You’re tired of letting a sugar addiction run your life but feel powerless to break the habit for good
- You describe yourself as a sugar addict
The good news is there is a way to have victory in the battle without wasting your time and energy trying to figure out how to conquer a sugar addiction on your own.
There are two ways you can start.
- The first is to join the 6 Day Sugar Buster Bootcamp. It’s the perfect way to dip your toe into seeing how to do it without feeling overwhelmed or deprived.
- Buuuut, if you really prefer to cut to the chase, get right to the roots of why you struggle with a sugar addiction and know you need the personal accountability and support to make that happen, then private coaching is the best way to do that. Take a peek at how I work 1:1 with clients here. Then sign up for a complimentary 30-minute Discovery Session to learn when I have spots available and how we get you started.