As May winds down, so does my anti-candida diet. Since May is Celiac Awareness Month and the anti-candida diet also is gluten free, I’m sharing the breakfast that has largely been a part of my mornings this past month.
Have you ever had quinoa for breakfast instead of oatmeal?
Love this protein-packed grain and often swapped it in over my usual gf standby of buckwheat and millet.
I try to be mindful in eating a variety of foods that pack in the nutrients, so here’s the breakdown of what is included in this breakfast:
- Quinoa: is one of the few plants that is a complete protein and also has iron, B-vitamins, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, Vitamin E and fiber
- Chia seeds: contain fiber, protein, Omega-3 fatty acids and micronutrients
- Unsweetened shredded coconut: contains protein, fiber, iron, zinc
- Ground flax seeds: gives you micronutrients, fiber, manganese, vitamin B1, Omega-3
- Cinnamon: has multiple health benefits and contains antioxidants and is antimicrobial
- Coconut oil: has beneficial medium-chain fatty acids
- Blueberries:contains antioxidants, vitamin K, vitamin C, manganese, fiber and copper.
- Unsweetened almond milk: is rich in phosphorus, potassium and zinc
What your favorite gluten free breakfast? Favorite hot or cold cereal mix ins?
Tired of struggling with your addiction to sugar? Afraid that life will be so...depressing without it?
What if I told you that you could immediately start cutting back on your sugar consumption and you wouldn't even miss it?!
Sound too good to be true?
You see, food manufacturers slip sugar into their recipes because it keeps you addicted and craving more of their product. Creepy, right? But for many of these products, added sugar has no business being there in the first place and you won't even miss it if it's gone!
That's why I've create a list of
It's 100% free for you to download when you sign on for VIP access to my newsletter.
PLUS, I have two additional bonuses in the works when you sign up for this list in April:
- a "level up" list of sugar free foods where you will probably notice a difference in taste but it will still feel similar to the products you are used to consuming
- a Sneaky Snacks recipe book containing some of my favorite added sugar free desserts and snacks that are easy to make + fun to eat.
How do you become a VIP and gain access to all these goodies? It's easy!
Simply fill out your name and email address and click the "GET MY FREE DOWNLOAD" button. And that's it.