“I need to eat less sugar.”
“I’m addicted to sugar.”
“I have a hard time stopping myself from eating too many chocolates…cookies…desserts?”
“I wish I had more energy.”
“I need to lose weight.”
So often, I encounter people who share their struggle with eating too many sugar-laden foods or are frustrated by their lack of energy or their weight. Yet, they struggle with taking the next step to kick the sugar addiction.
Our culture doesn’t help. Cupcake wars, cake bosses, and Pinteresting parties with cakes and candies taking front and center encourage us to believe no special occasion or informal gathering is complete without some sort of sweet confection. And sugar, its cousins and chemical stepsisters are everywhere and not just in our desserts. For goodness sake, I’ve even found it in salsa.
As a fitness and nutrition coach, I am passionate about helping people live healthier lives. While I am not a dietitian, nutritionist or doctor, in my own life, I’ve found that maintaining an extremely low-sugar diet is one of those keys to a healthier life.
Two years ago, when I completed a three-month fast from sugar, my anxiety levels significantly decreased, my digestive health improved, and as an added bonus, I radically reduced the amount of allergy medicine I was taking to combat seasonal allergies. I did this fast without consulting any doctors, but after much prayer and research.
My heart in offering the Sugar Detox Challenge is to encourage others to explore the benefits of eliminating sugar from their diet, and, hopefully, maintaining a low-sugar diet once the challenge is complete. Since going “cold turkey” on sugar can be difficult, there will be a one-month Sugar Pretox Challenge to help challengers step down their sugar intake.
I invite you to join the full Sugar Detox Challenge (fee involved) which starts May 1, if you:
- Want to make a positive change in your health
- Currently struggle with eating too many sweets and need some extra support
- Suspect you have a systemic yeast overgrowth and have decided to try the Anti-Candida Diet
- Are feeling tired, anxious, depressed, fatigued, angry and irritable, have a hard time sleeping and are often sick
- Don’t believe me that cutting out sugar will make any difference in your health.
Join the free Sugar Pretox Challenge which begins April 1, if you:
- If you are committing to the full detox
- Are curious about coach and how coach it works
- Believe you can do the full detox on your own
To sign up for either the Sugar Pretox and/or Sugar Detox, please complete the contact form below, indicating in the comment section whether you are interested in the Pretox, Detox or both and I will get back to you within one business day with more information.