But inevitably, I leave inspiration to strike at the last minute.
(For those of you who don’t know me, I live in the US and am now a citizen but I was born in Canada.)
I came across this idea on Pinterest, and had to try it while dreaming up my own recipe.
I was so excited how these Cherry Berry Creamsicles turned out! They were easy to make and are packed with whole fruit and are dairy and sugar free.
If you want a quick video tip that comes with making these, leave a comment with your email address.
There’s also lots of fun and inspiration happening daily on my Facebook page…www.facebook.com/wildberrycoach. I would love to have you join me there for conversation!
CHERRY BERRY CREAMSICLES
1.5 cups frozen cherries
1.5 cups frozen strawberries
1 T white grape juice (optional)
3 bananas, sliced into rounds and frozen
1 15 oz can full fat coconut milk.
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Bring cherries and one cup of strawberries to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add white grape juice if using. Add to a food processor with the remaining strawberries and blend until smooth. Let cool then add a large spoonful to the bottom of each Popsicle mold. Freeze.
2. Rinse food processor bowl and add frozen bananas, coconut milk and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
3. Take Popsicle mold out of freezer and add 2-3 spoonfuls of banana-coconut mixture. Pop back in freezer for 20-30 minutes.
4. Add remaining cherry strawberry mixture to top off the Popsicle molds and insert stick.
5. Freeze until frozen solid.
6. To release Popsicle from mold, run under warm water.
Tired of struggling with your addiction to sugar? Afraid that life will be so...depressing without it?
What if I told you that you could immediately start cutting back on your sugar consumption and you wouldn't even miss it?!
Sound too good to be true?
You see, food manufacturers slip sugar into their recipes because it keeps you addicted and craving more of their product. Creepy, right? But for many of these products, added sugar has no business being there in the first place and you won't even miss it if it's gone!
That's why I've create a list of
It's 100% free for you to download when you sign on for VIP access to my newsletter.
PLUS, I have two additional bonuses in the works when you sign up for this list in April:
- a "level up" list of sugar free foods where you will probably notice a difference in taste but it will still feel similar to the products you are used to consuming
- a Sneaky Snacks recipe book containing some of my favorite added sugar free desserts and snacks that are easy to make + fun to eat.
How do you become a VIP and gain access to all these goodies? It's easy!
Simply fill out your name and email address and click the "GET MY FREE DOWNLOAD" button. And that's it.